Friday, June 3, 2011

][ a little about me...

Hello, internet.  What's going on?


I decided to throw together a blog so I can post about my knitting and be able to share it with people-- I've got a thing on Ravelry [same name,] but since you have to log in to view projects there it's not strictly ideal for subjugating all my non-knitter friends to the glories of my textile endeavors.

So, yes.  I am Hannah.  I like dorky things, giant knitting needles, and touching soft, expensive fibers.  I learned to knit when I was... probably seven or so; forgot about it for a long time; then rediscovered it a few years back, and spent half an hour on the phone with my mother making her explain how to cast on because I'd forgotten so I could knit a gigantic scarf.  This time I haven't forgotten about it, at least not yet.

I also occasionally try my hand at spinning, and while I am not very good at it (YET) I enjoy it.  And I sew, and do all sorts of other stuff, and stuff.  I also enjoy costuming.  When I am not doing the things I do in my spare time, I am working to become a teacher.  Or cooking.  I really like cooking.

Anywho, hopefully having made this thingy will inspire me to get off my butt and start photographing projects to post in the coming weeks.  Otherwise, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment